While watching Audrey’s performance of the song “Queen of Mean” in the Descendants 3 movie, there are some things that you may not have noticed, since you are probably still shocked you to see Audrey act the way she did! Be assured, you are not the only one; many people — including myself — were also surprised to see the daughter of sleeping beauty behave in such a manner. Anyway, after watching the video again and again- times twelve, I noticed some things that you may have missed, which I’m going to share with you right now! ***VIDEO TRANSCRIPTION SPOILERS***
Welcome back Villain Kids, I'm Lady BlaBlah, and if you are new to Villy's channel, be sure to subscribe and put the notifications on, so you won't miss on the latest Descendants news!
Number 6: Audrey is a Spoiled Brat With a Bad Temper
Ooh, Audrey is really mad that Ben chose Mal to be his queen instead of herself. The way she handles her frustration is, well… frustrating. Of course, anyone would have been upset after all Audrey did put a lot into having a relationship with Ben, but most girls who don’t get their way will just move on, while Audrey threw a fit and took revenge in a despicable way. Okay, this is probably something *everybody* noticed, but I HAD to get that out of my system!
Number 5: Audrey is a Talented Artist
Did you happen to catch the self-portrait that Audrey drew in her journal? If not, then you can see it by watching the video, where they show Audrey adding some touch-ups to her picture in the very beginning. The drawing is awesome, it looks just like her and the shades are blended together perfectly. She should focus her energy developing this talent instead of plotting revenge!
Number 4: Why is Audrey Wearing Blue Jewelry when Most Everything Else of Hers is Pink?
During Audrey's performance, you get to take a look around her room, where almost everything you see is pink. Also, the clothes she wears, her nails, and aside for a few blue streaks, even her hair is mostly pink. So why would she be wearing a necklace with a blue pendant that really stands out, a blue ring, and a bracelet that is part blue? Maybe she's taking a page from Evie's book and not just Mal's?
Number 3: Auradon Needs to Update Their Security System
You would think that something as powerful as the queen’s scepter would be heavily guarded, yet there is only one elder security guard watching over everything or rather sleeping on the job. It was too easy for Audrey to walk right in, shut the cameras off, and take whatever she wanted. Here's hoping Ben will revamp the security system as first thing when he officially becomes the new King!
Number 2: Everything about Audrey Changed Before she even put the Crown on her Head
Audrey changes after she bows down while holding the crown up. Her clothes change, she is wearing more makeup and her hair changes to Hot Pink and Purple. I was expecting that to happen once the crown was placed on her head, but maybe that's a sign of how powerful its magic is!
Number 1: Audrey wasn’t After the Queen’s Scepter Originally but Something Possessed Her to take it
If I had known this was a thriller, I would have watched it with the lights on or at least worn my brown pants, since it was pretty scary how the curtains opened up by themselves to reveal the queen’s scepter. Also, if you pay close attention to Audrey’s reaction, you see that she is confused to see the scepter when all she was after was the crown. And then something starts pulling her towards the scepter...I don’t know about you, but I’m afraid to go to sleep! Still, I would rather be put to sleep than turned to stone by a spell. Or worse, becoming an old hag like it happened to Mal!
What is your favorite line in the lyrics? Let us know in the comments below!
I'm Lady BlaBlah, as always thanks for watching and don`t forget to put a like, subscribe and share this video with your villain friends!
#Descendants3 #Disney #VillainVilly

0 Comments