Advertisement

EsCapinG FroM The DeVilS GrasP!!! Death Run Part 2!!!!

EsCapinG FroM The DeVilS GrasP!!! Death Run Part 2!!!! Hello everybody and welcome to the description I wanna thank you for reading this your a great man/woman (who knows). so you guys know that I am working at 500 subscribers which is one of my major goals so lets hit that subscribe button and also hit that like button to the right of the screen. If you guys are big fans of mine there will soon be some merch, I am working on it but there are problems to the website but I will do a video when I get some of my merch. Join the Lit Squad down below in the description.
________________________________________________________

If you guys can my setup need improvements so if you guys can plz hit me up with a dollar I know there was suppose to be a merch store but there are recent problems and I will explain in another video. For now though I have a go fund me page so if you can pls donate I will leave a list below of what I am going to buy with the money. LINK DOWN BELOW TO!
Link:
Items:
-Desk
-web cam
-designs
- New pc mic
- new gaming monitor
-chroma mouse
(Remember these are my goals it might take a few years to get but with the support you guys give me I can grow my business)
__________________________________________________________

If you guys want to see more of these types of videos in the future pls leave a like down below and if you are new to the channel welcome and I hope you enjoy the content.
_______________________________________________________

Thanks for watching I will see you in the next video!!!!
________________________________________________________
Wanna Join the Clan For Action with me hit me up in the link down below!


____________________________________________

Go Buy some delta grips now @ deltagrips.store/ using a 10% discount using this code INFERNOXD
____________________________________________

fortnite,battle royale,creative,sub for sub,deadly,traps,death run,cizzorz,ssundee,pewdiepie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments