Advertisement

Flagstone Landscape Project at the Cabin is Why I Have Not Been Online Much This Summer

Flagstone Landscape Project at the Cabin is Why I Have Not Been Online Much This Summer I am so sorry, I should have given everyone a heads up that I would not be online much this summer. I did not plan it that way, but life events (all good) have kept me from editing videos most of July and August. We got involved in a very long landscaping project and have been outside without the phone for most of the summer. We created a flagstone patio fire pit area with rock retaining walls. Our landscaping flagstone project is beautiful but has been a LOT of work. Our puppies have also been a lot of work. I plan to return to my normal editing next month, but for now we are very busy with summer life at the lake. I guess you could say I went on vacation at the cabin. This is why I have not been online much at all this summer.

Please write a comment below and remember to give a thumbs up or thumbs down. I want to know what my viewers like.
Backup Frosty Life Channel:
Click on the BELL next to the subscribe button to get notifications when Frosty Life uploads a new video. Subscribe for Weekly Videos. We are celebrating International Cat Day
You might like these playlists from my channel:
Stray Kitten Rescued Daily Vlog:
Cats and Dogs Play Together
For the Love of Pets
INSTAGRAM Name: frostylifechannel
FACEBOOK Page: Frosty Life
TWITTER Name: FrostyLife
If you are still reading this make a comment and tell us your favorite pet story.
Welcome to my pet vlog. You will find that I love to share the simple moments in life that make meaningful. I also like to help people so I create a lot of HOW TO videos. Cats and Dogs are so much fun and make life so very meaningful. You will enjoy my weekly pet vlog uploads. I have three rescued cats and a yellow Labrador dog. My daughters are all grown up and sometimes I spend time with their dogs as well, including a Pit Bull/Lab mix named Lily and a German Shepherd named Rollo. I love to post daily photos on my Instagram site and invite you to join in the fun. My FROSTY Life website also has the latest photos posted. www.Frostylife.com This website was created by my daughter and has all of the details about each of the pets. You can subscribe to the website and get updates whenever we post anything new.
Business Inquiries: frostylife@outlook.com
Our business street address is:
1 1st Ave SE #511
Dilworth, MN 56529
Stay Frosty.

flagstone,landscape,project,summer,online,camp,lake,cabin,lake home,land,stone,patio,working,yard,life,Minnesota,

Post a Comment

0 Comments