Advertisement

Gears of War 5 | 4 - How to Wall Slide | Wall Bounce & best straggles to use effectivel

Gears of War 5 | 4 -  How to Wall Slide | Wall Bounce & best straggles to use effectivel The type of shot I showed at the end of the video has a similar counterpart.  If your posted up against a structure in cover you can aim the camera where you want to shoot and hit back on the joystick and fire.  if you immediately after firing, aim your camera angle to slide back into cover, you can repeat this type of shot.  I didn't think to include it because technically you're already in cover and don't use the wall slide during the attack, besides if you decide to do the attack multiple times, or immediately enter cover after preforming it.  I decided anyone looking for wall slide help, might want to know exactly how to preform this move too, since it can be very useful after you get good with wall sliding because you can wall slide into anything and wall bounce and fire, as shown in the video.  

All comments are welcome but I don't engage trolls. Constructive criticism is fine.
All videos posted are from Twitch and in 1080p with 6500 bitrate

If you like the video leave a like and or subscribe. If the channel grows, I'll likely post a lot more walkthroughs, tip guides and highlights.

Have a suggestion for what you'd like to see included in a walkthrough for any current or up gaming game listed on my Twitch channel ( Send your msg on Twitch or Youtube and if I think it has potential to get a decent amount of views, I'll try to get it uploaded.

I only use Twitch to upload to Youtube and because they allow me to create a channel page and easy access in case somebody wants to reach me. All viewers are welcome provided they follow the chat rules.

map,GOW4,game,walkthrough,gameplay,Xbox,best weapons,how to,best,let’s play,hard mode,videos,boss,most powerful,PC,video,best gear,difficulty,guide,best upgrades,1080p,GOW5,dlc,PS4,highlights,weapons,tips,Xbox one,Twitch,cheats,Youtube,review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments