Advertisement

I Pre-Ordered And Read Ninja's New Book To Get Into KARNAGE Clan... #KARNAGERC

I Pre-Ordered And Read Ninja's New Book To Get Into KARNAGE Clan... #KARNAGERC For my KARNAGE RC submission, I decided to pre-order and read Ninja's new book in order to become the ultimate gamer... here's how it turned out.

Book:

Like / RT to support me joining KARNAGE, or just tweet #KRNGJackTheBus with why you think I would be a good fit! ➔

Follow my Twitch! ➔
Don't forget to LIKE! 👍🏼 (50 Likes?) #KARNAGERC #Ninja

Watch next ➔ My Return to CS:GO:

Subscribe to me!

💰 Sponsor for emotes + more! ➔

Check These Videos Out!

Fortnite Season X Mechs Are OUT OF CONTROL!:

OPERATION EMBER RISE GAMEPLAY REVEAL REACTION! AMARU, GOYO, KANAL REWORK & MORE! - Rainbow Six Siege:

━━━━━━━━━━━| ►Stay Active |━━━━━━━━━━━

🐦 Twitter:
📱 Discord:
📷 Instagram:
☑️ Facebook:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound:

Business Email: jackthebusbusiness@gmail.com

KARNAGERC,KARNAGE CLAN,Ninja Book,Ninja Book Read Aloud,JackTheBus,Call of Duty,Fortnite,Apex Legends,Recruitment Challenge,KARANGE RC,Reading Ninjas Book,voiceoverpete,get good book,ninja get good khed,ninja get good book,funny,commentary,

Post a Comment

0 Comments