Advertisement

Jimmy Mack Healing Download for Being Thankful

Jimmy Mack Healing Download for Being Thankful Join Jimmy Mack Healing's newsletter and receive these weekly energy healing downloads & transmissions as well as inspiration, updates, and unexpected gifts.

August 27th - The Jimmy Mack Healing Show 9pm EDT
Special Guest – Rev Debbie Dienstbier
Transmedium, communications with your loved ones in spirit. Profound messages from an
experienced psychic medium and healer.


Clearing Transcript:
Today I am thankful for my voice and my senses.
I realize that I don’t know what I’ve got until it’s gone.
I am ready, willing and able to be a friend to myself.
I know, when, where, how and why to rest and to relax and enjoy.
I believe, think, know and feel that for everything there is a season and I am thankful.
And it’s all cyclic and comes in waves and so it is in all languages and throughout all time lines.

This Thursday August 29th at 5pm EDT/ 2pm PDT  Soul Talk Live w/Patty Malek where our topic will be Relieving Chronic Pain & Restoring Youth & Vitality.  Register here and join us then!

Link to purchase the Fountain of Youth & Vitality MP3 - w/bonus clearings call


Visit the main site at:

Spiritual Healing,Spiritual meditation,Spiritual healing meditation,holistic healing meditation,energy healing meditation,spiritual affirmations,spiritual affirmations youtube,energy healers youtube,jimmy mack healing,my liquid fish,spiritual healers near me,energy healers near me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments