Advertisement

Matrix Keyboards Backlit PBT Keycaps Review: The Hero We Needed

Matrix Keyboards Backlit PBT Keycaps Review: The Hero We Needed My review of the Matrix Keyboards backlit PBT keycap sets. Not much to say - the color, quality, and PRICE make these a winner for me.
👇 PULL IT DOWN FOR THE GOOD STUFF 👇

Check them out at
Use code 'badseedtech' at checkout to save 10%
CORRECTION: Miami Vice is the light pink/light teal. Cotton Candy is the neon set. (and my personal fav) 👌

Here is all the CURRENT gear I use to game, film, & edit -

Song - "Textural" - Guustavv
Wallpaper 1 -
Wallpaper 2 -

DONATE 💰 -
BadSeed Tech Merch -
*****************************
Follow me here:
Discord -
Twitch -
Twitter -
Instagram -
*****************************
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases*

#matrix #keycaps #backlit

matrix,matrix keycaps,matrix keyboards,new pbt keycaps,pbt keycaps,backlit,backlit pbt,blacklit keycaps,custom keycaps,best keycaps,rubber keycaps,shinethrough,

Post a Comment

0 Comments