Advertisement

Meaning of Life~ SLEEP Meditation ~ Listen as you fall asleep

Meaning of Life~ SLEEP Meditation ~ Listen as you fall asleep Meaning of life
If you ask 10 different people what the meaning of life is, you would probably get 10 different answers. And if they're honest, they may all be right. But how could this be? How could they all be correct if they all give different answers? Well I believe the meaning of life is to have/find/create your own meaning/purpose in life. I know This may not be the answer you were looking for, but the truth is, no one knows for sure what the meaning of all life is and I cannot tell you your meaning of life. You are the only one who can figure that out. But I can help guide you in finding your meaning and purpose through this meditation.
victor frankl.. who was a psychologist as well as a holocaust survivor stated. “Ever more people today have the means to live, but no meaning to live for.
Most people go through life without meaning. Most people are lost, confused, and unhappy because they have no meaning or purpose in their life.
Whether we were all brought here for a divine purpose, of if we are all just random forms of carbon floating through an infinite universe. we may never know for sure. But it doesn’t matter. Because we all have our own meaning and a purpose to our lives. We all have a perspective and ability inside of us unique to the world. Now, the real questions is, are you living your purpose, or is it still dormant inside of you.
Your purpose is just waiting for you to open your eyes to it, Its giving you signs, directing you where to go. Showing you ways to fulfill that purpose. There is a meaning and purpose to your life. Whether you need help opening your eyes to all the signs around you guiding you to your purpose, or if you just need the courage and faith to follow those signs, this meditation will help you.
This meditation will help guide you in finding your purpose and creating meaning in your life all as you fall asleep. Listening to this meditation for at least 7 days will train your mind to become aware of all the signs and signals around you that are guiding you to your purpose in life.
I am listening to my intuition
I am following my heart
I am fully aware
I am following my meaning
I am following my purpose in life
I have the courage to follow my purpose
I am guided by my purpose in life
I have found meaning in my life and it guides me
I am so grateful that I have found my meaning in life
I let go of fear and open my heart
I let go of doubt and follow my faith
I am in the moment
All my actions are in harmony with my purpose in life
I am connected to my purpose
I open my eyes to the signs all around me
I know there is no coincidence, there is only meaning
I am following my greater good
I allow my instincts to guide me
I am aware of all the signs guiding my path
My mind is clear and my eyes are open
My purpose is becoming clear to me
My meaning in life is being revealed to me
I am creating a life of passion and purpose
I follow my heart with confidence
I have the courage to see my purpose in life
I have the courage to follow my purpose in life
I have great purpose and meaning in my life

Meaning of life,meaning meditation,meaning guided meditation,purpose meditation,purpose guided meditation,find meaning,find purpose,meditation,guided meditation,sleep,sleep meditation,sleep guided meditation,while you sleep,dauchsy,dauchsy23,dauchsy meditations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments