Advertisement

Most of these youtubers are my kids! *Long Overdue Rant!* (I Am A Youtube GOAT!)

Most of these youtubers are my kids! *Long Overdue Rant!* (I Am A Youtube GOAT!) Normally I keep all my comments and thoughts to myself but recently Ive been getting an unuasual amout of shade & I just wanna set the record straight! RESPECT A GOAT! Most of these youtubers stole what I was doing and just added a little to it but in reality they all are followers of me!

Jinx,Jinx Da Rebel,React,Reactions,Memes,Best Memes,Best Memes Comp,Best Memes Compilation,Epic Memes,Funny memes,Dank memes,Lit memes,Memes Reaction,Best Memes Reaction,Memes comp,funny,cj so cool,Skye,Skye Crew,Jinx Reactions,Jinx Memes,Jinx Memes reactions,iDubbz,iDubbbz,Hate,drama,tea,shade,all the tea,the tea,rant,anger,mad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments