Advertisement

My 6 alter ego Looks feat. Solotica Contact Lenses on light eyes

My 6 alter ego Looks feat. Solotica Contact Lenses on light eyes Support the Zodiac Project on PATREON


⚡️⚡️⚡️

For a long time I wanted to try Solotica contact lenses, lens.me was so kind to contact me and asked if they could send me a PR kit ❤️


++Wig and accessories description coming soon+++

1.Solotica Hidrocor Avela -


2. Solotica Hidrocor Rio Parati -


3. Solotica Natural Colors Ice
-

4.Solotica Hidrocor Rio Copacabana -


5.Solotica Hidrocor Topazio -


6.Solotica Natural Colors Mel
-

DISCLAIMER
This Video is not sponsored, I received the lenses via PR.

Find me on
INSTAGRAM


Support the Zodiac Project on
PATREON


Business Inquiries:
info@picturresque.de

Music:
Dj Mayson - Drunk on you

solotica contact lenses,colored contact lenses on light eyes,alter ego look book,alter ego look,

Post a Comment

0 Comments