Advertisement

Organizing Spree. Pantry & bathroom face lift

Organizing Spree. Pantry & bathroom face lift Patreon:

Declutter with me:

---------------------------------

Hola, magic makers!

So I realised it's been over 3 years we've been living in our tiny rental and since I was getting a bit sick of the whole place, I started recreating it a little.

Now, because it's me (a brain dead mother who's happy to be responding to at least to the light/dark stimuli most of the time) I totally forgot to film the whole process for you.

I got this, tho! The pantry and bathroom facelift/makeover. Enjoy!

---------------------------------

Pure & Wild skin care:

SUPPORT ME!
If you like what I'm doing and you'd like more, just head over to
You'll get exclusive stuff like my New Moon Readings and lots more!

Karolina Dobrovska,Karolina,Kvas,makeover,kitchen,bathroom,organizing hacks,tips,pantry,facelift,rental,home makeover,transformation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments