Advertisement

Our Wedding πŸ’œ The Photographs

Our Wedding πŸ’œ The Photographs Our Special Day. Photos by Alan Michael Usher Photography.

Thank you for stopping by!

I'm Claire and I live with my husband Craig in Norfolk in England. I like to make vlogs, and do hauls and general lifestyle videos of what we get up to. Also travel vlogs and anything else I feel like filming! Craig also pops up from time to time in the videos too :)

Please subscribe and leave a friendly comment and I will reply to you.

You can also find me in the following places:

Instagram:




ToriandClaire Channel:




Claire xx

P.S - yes we call each other Moose so please don't be confused if you hear it!

claire,craig,moose,heyhelloclaire,toriandclaire,toritree,daily,vlogger,vlogs,british,youtuber,english,amazingphil,danisnotonfire,anime,liveshow,younow,video,diary,livelavalive,jamieped,dailyvlogs,vlogging,dailyvlogger,vlogmas,zoella,24daysofzoella,christmas,vlog,sacconejolys,ctfxc,wedding,photos,slideshow,congham hall,norfolk,bride,

Post a Comment

0 Comments