Advertisement

PROS to leaving your corporate job (Video Series) - Ep.2 - VALUES

PROS to leaving your corporate job (Video Series) - Ep.2 - VALUES Hi Guys,

I have started a series of PROS and CONS to leaving your corporate job and starting your own business or freelance practice (or just downshifting before you have reached your financial goals).
I hope you will find benefit in listening to my personal experiences as I go through this transition. If you do, please subscribe to my channel and encourage me to continue with this video series and also inspire me with your questions in comments.

This video is about the impact on your personal VALUES. I identified it as one of the strongest gains when you leave the system and get your freedom of expression back. Working in a corporation is, in my opinion, challenging some of the golden universal moral values on a daily basis, causing cognitive dissonance and impact on one's self worth.
I will make another episode dedicated to Authenticity soon.

downshifting,quitting 9 to 5,quitting a corporate job,quitting your job,leaving work,becoming a freelancer,starting your own business,what to expect,moral values,authenticity,freedom of expression,

Post a Comment

0 Comments