Destiny 2 - Solo Queenswalk Last Wish Raid Potential Strategy? Practice Solo Queens Walk Final Encounter. Just a quick video showing a potential strategy that could be built upon to get a working solo for this. Details and issues listed below. So there's a couple of glaring issues that I can see with this, but as always you need a starting point for stuff like this to build upon. Mainly posting this up so that other people can test stuff out to get a legitimate solo of this encounter being done (I know it has been done with Net Limiters before).
The two main issues being: The final drop and having enough super to reach or make it all the way down. And whether or not using this method counts as having the "heart" to slam at the end.
The first I can see being the main problem, solely because keeping super energy up for that long wil be a big issue. You'd basically need a full super to be able to drop the entire way down the hole and make it to the final slam. Not sure if there's anyway to overcome this, the enemy spawns towards the end are pretty limited compared to the earlier rooms too. The attempt I show here was pretty sloppy and the chain could've lasted longer if I reached the later enemy spawns smoother.
The second issue I see being more likely work, purely because the final death screen counts all the time you spent in there as carrying the heart. Could possibly not work, but I think that's likely to be fine.
Other than that it's up to testing really. There could be a cap at 99x that damage stops ticking (much like Morgeth and reaching over 4 stacks while blocking). Or there could be something else used to reach further in a more reliable way. I've tested different things with Blink as well which I've seen various videos and group videos being able to do so, but I'm not sure if that's just more latency related. Couldn't seem to find a consistent way to get it working with that while solo, but will require more testing.
This is very similar to the Crota Bridge on Titan / Hunter where you need to block each tick of damage that comes. Had a starting point on that of being able to survive the initial mechanics, and then Vosik figured out how to get back and forth on the bridge and avoiding the death mechanics to complete it. So posting this in hopes that something can be found to get this done, I'll put in a little more time into it myself as well. The run I posted here wasn't a clean run at all, but just showing the potential and being able to survive that far in.
My PC setup is nothing too crazy at all, but the specs are:
i7-8700, GTX 1070, 16GB DDR4-3000 Ram, 256GB SSD, 2TB HDD.
Allows me to run max settings at constant 60FPS while recording. Which is about all I need for now :)
Keybindings can be seen here:
==================
LINKS/SOCIAL:
==================
YouTube:
Patreon:
Donations:
(Disclaimer: Any funds received as a donation or tip are not in exchange for goods or services. They will provide no additional perks and are purely as a means to help support the channel. I am very thankful for your viewership and I do appreciate if you do decide to tip, but it is by no means required. Before tipping or donating, please consider that your tips/donations are non-refundable).

0 Comments