Advertisement

Taking a gap year | Tips and personal experience

Taking a gap year | Tips and personal experience Hey guys! Taking a gap year or two has become really popular amongst pre-meds for a lot of reasons including studying for the MCAT, taking a break from school, etc. In this video, I talk about what I did during my gap years and the other common things many pre-meds do during their gap years. The biggest takeaway from this video is that IT IS OK TO TAKE A GAP YEAR OR MANY GAP YEARS BEFORE STARTING MEDICAL SCHOOL! When I was in high school there was the myth that if you took time off before starting college or medical school it looked really "bad" and your chances of getting in were low. It was a huge myth, so please don't believe anyone who tells you this. If you're goal-oriented and don't use your gap year as a distraction from getting into medical school then gap years will not look bad on your application. Hope this video was helpful! If you have any questions leave them down in the comment section or DM me on my new insta @ohmymedlife !

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who has subscribed to my channel, I passed 200 subs which gives me all the motivation to continue filming medical-school related videos for you guys!

BE MY FRIEND:


music: bensound.com

#medicalschool,#gapyears,

Post a Comment

0 Comments