Advertisement

Tares Among the Wheat and the End of the Age - (Message for Christians)

Tares Among the Wheat and the End of the Age - (Message for Christians) This parable of the Wheat and the Tares can be found in the gospel of Matthew, chapter 13.
Friends, I believe this parable is very important for us believers in Jesus Christ, to understand. ESPECIALLY now.





I’m a believer and follower of Jesus Christ, an ex Muslim. I talk about the Lord Jesus, the Bible, Islam, Biblical Doctrine and bible prophecy! If you like my videos and value my content would you please consider supporting me via Paypal? This will help me tremendously.

I have attached the Paypal link here for any gift or donation. May the Lord bless you ❤️


Tares Among the Wheat End of the Age,Tares Among the Wheat End of the Age Christians,Parable of the Wheat and Tares,Parable of the Tares and the Wheat,Parable of the Tares Among the Wheat,Tares,Wheat,Gospel of Matthew 13,End of the Age,End,Age,Sonia Azam7,Sonia Azam 7,

Post a Comment

0 Comments