Advertisement

🥰THANK YOU🥰 with a little bit of everything we love about sponge ASMR

🥰THANK YOU🥰 with a little bit of everything we love about sponge ASMR I want to start by thanking you all, YouTube has been an amazing positive community. I feel nothing but love everytime I log here and read your kind comments. 🥰. Whenever I don't feel that great, you guys lift me up WITHOUT EVEN TRYING, and there are not enough thank-yous in the World to give to you all.

I was feeling like my videos were long and monotonous... so, I decided to make a long video that included a little bit of everything we love, to keep us on our toes. There's water sounds, paste, disinfectant, Ariel, Pine, soapy squeezing, fabric softener and rinsing.... lots of pouring and lots of squeezing. please, LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT!

TIMESTAMPS:

00:00 - water: faucet sounds and squeezing
01:57 - pouring waste-paste and pink Pinalen
02:18 - squeezing watery paste
05:20 - pouring Ariel
05:29 - Ariel play and squeezing to make foamy paste
13:53 - collecting for recycling
15:36 - waterfall!!!
15:52 - soapy squeezing
20:44 - Pine Pinalen!!!! pouring and squeezing
23:10 - waterfall and squeezing
25:30 - waterfall
29:09 - time-lapse of suds dying
29:26 - pouring fabric softener and sud-killing squeezes
34:37 - collecting for recycling
35:04 - squeezing in leftover suds
39:16 - faucet sounds
39:22 - last rinse

I hope this video helps you relax, frees your mind of burdens and worries and brings you peace... so you can rest.

If you enjoy my content and would like to see more, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
You can also find me on IG as: @asmr.byt

sponge asmr,asmr sponge,sponge,sponges,sponge squeezing,asmr sponge squeezing,sponge sounds,sponge video,sponge squeezing video,asmr,asmr sounds,squeezing sponges,sponges and soap,soap and sponges,asmr ariel,asmr squeezing sponges,soothing sponge sounds,rinsing,squeezing,asmr powder,wellness,asmr pine,asmr rinsing,rinsing video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments