Advertisement

THEREFORE | MEME (VENT, READ DESCRIPTION)

THEREFORE | MEME (VENT, READ DESCRIPTION) original meme:
song:
inspired:

vent explanation:
i wanted to push this topic far far away from my channel, since the backstory to why i made this vent is very sensitive to many, but il explain everything since this is the biggest issue i has through out almost my entire life. and i can’t hide it anymore.

this animation, is about my father, and how he used to be abusive, it all started when i was 6, and my mum had a job and took the morning shift, my dad never payed attention to me or my siblings and would just sleep all day, which was not okay for children under the age of 10. even worst kids under the age of 5...and when he wasn’t sleeping, he would yell, hit, and cuss us out for every little thing we got wrong. he would threaten to KILL OUR PETS if we didn’t listen to him and he even threatened to beat us to death with a belt if we ever cried.

he would force us to sleep at ridiculous times of the day and would wake us up when our mum got home, which was at nighttime. he barely fed us and would just make us sleep, if we refused he would threaten to suffocate us with our pillows. i was always afraid to tell anyone about the abuse, that i didn’t even want to go to school because my bruises were very visible. this happened all the way till i was 8, almost 9. when my mum quit her job and my dad stopped abusing us to hide it from her. then eventually stopped all together when they got a police fine because when my mum left for work she left the front door open and my brother (who was 4 at the time,) got outside. i was traumatised to the point where when i was 12 i started skipping school and of course started failing. i would rip up my stuffed animals because of how angry i was. however im not as traumatised as i was then, but i still have flashbacks to when it all started and how it ended, and i lost so much sleep because of it. but don’t worry, im fine now, and im not self harming myself. (at least not anymore) and my grades gotten better and im happy, but i still have flashbacks to the abuse and it makes me very very upset.

i was scared to post this, due to the fact i thought people would think different of me and hate me for ‘lying’, which im not, why would i lie about my own father abusing me? that’s fucking disgusting. i actually cried typing this and cried while animating this.

♡♡♡
fps: 16
character/s: luse and DAD
time taken:..
media: IDK
♡♡♡

♡♡♡
programs:
flipaclip
♡♡♡
i do not own ANYTHING related to Eddsworld nor the song, all rights and characters go to Edd Gould (RIP) and eve


♡♡♡




♡♡♡


Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

Copyright issue? Send a message to me on Instagram and we'll get it resolved.

DESCRIPTION)

Post a Comment

0 Comments