Advertisement

Things I wish I know before getting braces for teens

Things I wish I know before getting braces for teens welcome to teenage circus! hi I'm stephanie luna and I'm a relatable, teenage circus performer with braces.this is things I wish I knew before getting braces and I hope this helps you get started with braces if your getting them or just had them enjoy!

how to be confident with braces


what to expect in the first week of braces


braces do's and don'ts


hula hoop act ft:that circus chic


back to middel school makeup tutorial


special guest star Spider-Man ft:that circus chic

like us on facebook 👇👇👇👇👇👇


find us on instagram👇👇👇👇👇👇


find me on instagram👇👇👇👇👇👇👇


👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Add me on Snapchat! Username: teencircus

Name:stephanie luna
Age:14
Race:hispanic
Profession: circus performer

#braces#howto#circus#iwishiknew#thingsiwishiknow#lunabroscircus#comedy#relatable#teen#forteens#life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments