Advertisement

Why the NIKON Z 85 f/1.8S Lens is Important

Why the NIKON Z 85 f/1.8S Lens is Important IG: PerlaImages/TheMonochromeMemoirs


facebook.com/themonochromememoirs

I set up a Patreon account for anyone who would like to donate to me growing this channel. I will never turn this into a place to push ref-links or sponsored products, instead I would love for this to be a community supported channel where photography education is given in the most honest and genuine way that I can present it. You can consider donating at:

patreon.com/tthemonochromememoirs

In this video I discuss my thoughts on the new Nikkor 85 1.8s lens and the S lens line up in general. I think its important we really look at these lenses for their strengths especially when it comes to shooting hybrid photo and video at weddings. They are really dynamic despite their light weight and compact design.

Nikon 85 1.8s,Nikkor 85 1.8s,85 1.8S,85 Z Lens,Z Lenses,Nikon,Hybrid Photo Video,Hybrid Shooting For Weddings,Wedding Photography,Photography,The Monochrome Memoirs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments