Advertisement

#1 AO KUANG IN DUEL IN-DEPTH GAMEPLAY + COMMENTARY- Smite

#1 AO KUANG IN DUEL IN-DEPTH GAMEPLAY + COMMENTARY- Smite I play Ao Kuang on stream a lot and people really love watching the outplays so I decided to do a kind of instructive video of how I play him. I am number one in the world and have the only purple border with him in any game mode so I thought it would be kind of fun. LEAVE A LIKE AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOY THIS STYLE OF VIDEO!!

My twitch where I stream DAILY:


Try sneak! A sugar free energy supplement that I use all the time. Use code "trellirelli" for 10% off and it helps me out!


My discord server if you want to hang out:


PLS FOLLOW MY TWITTER FRIENDS:


Make Money On Youtube Here:


Intro Song:
Outro Song:

Number 1 gods in smite,smite purple borders,purple god border smite,#1 ao kuang smite,best ao kuang player,grandmaster ranked duel,gm ranked duel,ao gm playstyle,how to build ao kuang,how to play ao kuang,best ao kuang build,best ao kuang duel build,gm ranked duel gameplay,rexsi ao kuang,samdadude ao kuang,best duel mages,trelli relli ao kuang,trelli relli gm ranked duel,trelli relli grandmaster,

Post a Comment

0 Comments