Advertisement

Jennifer Rosenbaum: How Narcissists Lie Differently To You

Jennifer Rosenbaum: How Narcissists Lie Differently To You Not every lie that Jennifer Rosenbaum told was necessary. In this video I interview Kimberly Frey and look at an example of the kinds of lies Narcissists tell and why.

I have a BSc (Hons) in Psychology and a post graduate degree in Counselling Psychology and I have done extensive research on narcissism and the effects of narcissistic abuse. I work as a coach specifically with people who have experienced narcissistic abuse. Let me know in the comments section below what video you would like me to make about an aspect of narcissism that interests you and please subscribe to my channel!
www.liveabusefree.com

jennifer rosenbaum,Joseph rosenbaum,rosenbaum trial,rosenbaum sentencing,npd,narcissist,narcissistic,narcissism,laila daniel,covert narcissist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments