Advertisement

KATHAK MUJRA- Maar Dala(Devdas)| Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya| Inhi Logon Ne| Salaam E Ishq

KATHAK MUJRA- Maar Dala(Devdas)| Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya| Inhi Logon Ne| Salaam E Ishq In this video I have performed a Kathak Mujra on 'Maar Dala, Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya, Inhi Logon Ne & Salaam-E-Ishq, these songs are legendary and are very popular. I have always wished to perform on these songs, so finally the video is out.

Hope you all will love this dance. I was inspired by 'Svetlana Tulasi' and this is a tribute to her. I am a big fan of her Kathak Dance. I also want to thank my Dance Guru,'Swati Chakraborty' for teaching me Kathak Dance Form.

Show some Love if you like this video.
||Like|| Share|| Subscribe||

**I don't hold any copyright to this video**

Music used-


Song- Maar Dala
Film- Devdas
Music- Ismail Darbar & Monty Sharma
Actor- Sharukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Madhuri Dixit& Jackie Shroff
Produced by- Bharat Shah
Director- Sanjay Leela Bhansali


Song- Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya
Movie- Mughal-E-Azam(1960)
Starcast- Prithviraj Kapoor, Dilip Kumar, Madhubala, Durga Khote and Ajit
Singer- Lata Mangeshkar
Music Director- Naushad
Lyricist- Shakeel Badayuni


Song- Inhi Logon Ne
Movie- Pakeezah
Singer- Lata Mangeshkar
Music- Ghulam Mohammed and Naushad Ali
Lyrics- Majrooh Sultanpuri
Label- Saregama India Limited


Song- Salame Ishq Meri Jaan
Movie- Muqaddar Ka Sikandar(1978)
Singers- Kishore Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar
Song Lyrics- Anjaan
Music Label- Saregama


Share you views in the comments section below.
❤❤
Boho Kannyas.

#PyarKiyaToDarnaKya #InhiLogoNe #SalaamEIshq #MaarDala #Mujra

Salame Ishq Meri Jaan,Salame Ishq,Pyar kiya to darna kya,Inhi logon ne,Inhi logon ne le li na duppatta mera,Mujra songs,Mujra dance 2019 new,Maar dala,Devdas,Maar dala dance,Maar dala by madhuri dixit,Pyaar kiya toh darna kya,

Post a Comment

0 Comments