Advertisement

Kaytiebug Sings - 'Organs' Of Monsters and Men - Sound Check with Cat

Kaytiebug Sings - 'Organs' Of Monsters and Men - Sound Check with Cat This is the sound test version wherein my cat, Spot, is very concerned.
I do not own the rights to this song, just a huge fan. Check out this amazing band and original/official lyric video here:

I am sorry if you don't think I care, and I'm sorry for those who cannot see me as I am. I am a passionate woman who tries to live my truth and life to its fullest despite constant opposition, and I try my best to approach every step of this life from a standpoint of understanding and love for others, not malice or assumptions. I don't know how to stop caring, but I also don't know how to fill a space and feel like enough. I spent 14 years of my life feeling and believing as if I did not have a voice worth speaking up, and now that my voice has been found and people want to listen sometimes I just can't stop talking. I can never stop learning, never stop sharing my thoughts, experiences, time, and most importantly love with all of those who were buried in their own wreckage or left in the fire to rise (see Mary Lambert's "Sum of Our Parts").
Thank you all for listening !
Thank you to those who understand, and thank you especially to those who cannot, but try. Your prayers, positive thoughts, and sympathy are always appreciated.

Of Monsters and Men,Lyric Video,Organs,Of Monsters and Men Organs,Little Talks,Kaytiebug,Kaytiebug Sings,Of Monsters and Men Cover,Spoken Word Poetry,Spoken Word,Interpretive Dance,Cover song,Katty Candles and Jewelry,RAW Artists,RAW Artist,Madison Grant Show Chior,Madison Grant,Harmony Explosion,Phoenix,Dress Lilly,Halloween,Makeup,Visual Art,Poetry,Live Poetry,Cat Video,Spot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments