Advertisement

Opening a Bridal and Alterations Shop with No Money!

Opening a Bridal and Alterations Shop with No Money! Hi! I've outgrown my home sewing studio and I'm ready to open a bridal and alterations shop in my small town of Waynesville, NC. I've found an awesome little shop on a great street with lots of foot traffic. The problem is - I don't have all the money I need to fix it up! What am I going to do?
Follow me to see how in the world I'm going to get this done!

My Links:


Easy Upcycled Dress Course (FREE for a limited time!):
Blog: www.TheVibrantCrafter.com
My Etsy shop:
FREE FB group:
FB page:
Instagram:
Pinterest:
Twitter:

upcycled clothing,how to open a shop with no money,eco bridal,wedding dresses,custom clothing,upcycled sewing,wedding dress makeover,vintage wedding dress,

Post a Comment

0 Comments