Advertisement

Puncho I Got The Hook-Up 2 Movie Review, Weighs In On DC Young Fly and Funny Mike Performance

Puncho I Got The Hook-Up 2 Movie Review, Weighs In On DC Young Fly and Funny Mike Performance Atlanta residing comedian and Zeus "You're My Boooyfriend" cast member, Puncho, sits down with DJ Smallz and shares his movie review of "I Got the Hook-Up 2" starring Master P, AJ Johnson, Fatboy SSE, Pio, DC Young Fly and more after watching it twice, as well as comparing its predecessor which released in 1998.

Have you watched "IGTHU2"? Sound off by posting a comment below.

SUBSCRIBE to our channel now to see more:

OTHER INTERVIEW CLIPS FROM PUNCHO:


WATCH OUR PLAYLISTS:


ABOUT US:
Exclusive Interviews Daily Through @DJsmallz Eyes

FOLLOW US:
snapchat = djsmallzeyes



CONTACT US:
For Business or Bookings:

puncho,puncho interview,puncho video,dj smallz,dj smalls,southern smoke,dj smallz eyes,dj smalls eyes,interview,video,fendi hoody,master p I Got The Hook-Up 2,review,opinion,movie review,I Got The Hook-Up 2 movie review,stupid,opportunity,dumb,music,instagram,movie,acting,genius,money,dc young fly,funny mike,Puncho I Got The Hook-Up 2 Movie Review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments