Advertisement

SEVENTEEN - Clap (Fancam) KCON LA 2019 - Hostile Gamer

SEVENTEEN - Clap (Fancam) KCON LA 2019 - Hostile Gamer About the video:
_
Original Video:

Support the channel:
_
Get your HostileGamerTV Merch:
Support me on Patreon:

Contact info:
_

Follow me on Twitter: by
Insta me: by
Snapchat me: @hostilegamertv
Business enquiries: HostileGamerYT@gmail.com

Music Used:
_
Intro Song: Piri - Dreamcatcher
Kubbi - Pathfinder


Hope you enjoy!

Copyright disclaimer:
_
I do not own any copyright in this video, the transformative content used are my own opinions and views.
My opinions do not reflect my employers

If you wish the video to be taken down please contact me on Hostilegameryt@gmail.com. Please do not copyright take down. Thank you

동영상을 삭제하려면 Hostilegameryt@gmail.com. 으로 저에게 연락하십시오. 저작권 침해하지 마십시오. 고맙습니다

Logo and branding by

Gamer

Post a Comment

0 Comments