Advertisement

SWEAVER - My Own Sick Kind of Way (Official Video)

SWEAVER - My Own Sick Kind of Way (Official Video) Please read the description!

I had very high hopes for this music video as my good friend Destery and I began brainstorming this thing. We actually had began choreographing dances, getting extras for a huge party scene, etc. Unfortunately, life hit me with about 50 curveballs in about a months time and the project kept getting pushed farther and farther back. We did however have just enough time to get some rehearsal footage shot as we were still trying to block and figure out the logistics of some of these roaming shots you see in the video.

Originally I was going to make a mock up video for us to revise and use as a sample when we actually went to shoot the “Official” video as well as post it up on my patreon as an extra bit of content for them… But, as I started piecing this thing together I realized it had this weird, charm(?) about it that I couldn’t quite put my finger on. But, once it all came together I felt like, in a strange way, that this WAS the music video. It is by no means polished to perfection as I had originally wanted, but I think that’s kind of the point of the song. Filming, writing, creating, playing, is “My Own Sick Kind of Way” of coping with even the absolute most trying of times.

This video goes out my mother who died just before the release of the album and my grandmother who passed away before I could get this video out. I love you both, I hope this makes you smile.
---------------------------------------------------------
A HUGE thank you to all of my patrons: Spared Skunk
For making videos like this possible.

If you’re interested in gaining instant access to all of my behind the scenes footage, early video releases, song demos, podcasts, etc. Please consider becoming a patron by going to
---------------------------------------------------------
Crew:
Destery Smith: Camera operator & director.
Samuel Weaver: Music & concept.
---------------------------------------------------------
‘The Immaculate Saint Sickly’ is out NOW!
Apple:
Spotify:
Bandcamp:
---------------------------------------------------------
Connect With Me On Social Media!
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Bandcamp:
Snapchat: @thelivingskins
---------------------------------------------------------
SPOTIFY:
---------------------------------------------------------
Brought to you by:
Sam Weaver Studios & Saint Sickly

sweaver,sam weaver,saint sickly,the immaculate saint sickly,my own sick kind of way,yesterday i had quite a lot to drink,i'm just praying for some sympathy,this misery afflicting me is stuck to me like glue,light a flame,moskow,music,music video,official music video,roaming shot,roaming shot music video,first person music video,rehearsal footage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments