Advertisement

The production process of belt conveyor idler rollers

The production process of belt conveyor idler rollers Having worked in Hebei Lanxin Conveying Machinery CO., LTD for 12 years, it is bosses’ appreciation that gives me an opportunity to do the business of international trade. With our own factory and based on the experience of cost accounting and quality control in my last few years, as well as the approval from hundreds of clients, I believe that the international trade is another chance for me.
I now deeply love the foreign trade and in my next 12 years or even next several 12 years, I will continue my professional duty and provide considerate service as well as the most appropriate products for international buyers.
I am Anne, a provider of rollers for belt conveyors.

belt conveyor machinery,convery idler rollers,conveyor fittings,roller fittings,roller frame,

Post a Comment

0 Comments