Advertisement

When parents are RUDE but you try to get along

When parents are RUDE but you try to get along POV: Your dysfunctional family doesn't approve of you very much but you're trying to visit to smooth things over, maybe have a laugh, maybe have some tea, maybe bond. Oof, it hurts. This is Abide With Me, did you feel that? That's a true story right there.
Get the Game Here:
SUBSCRIBE HERE:
My INSTAGRAM:
My TWITTER:
My DISCORD SERVER (13 and up only):

MERCH:

WATCH MY HORRIBLE BITLIVES:

My TIK TOK is @gloomdog, here's a link:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Kassie, also known as Gloom! I'm a variety gamer who does gameplay commentary on indie games and some bigger titles too. I also do silly sketches, challenges, Q&As, and whatever makes you goof balls giggle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do my best to upload at a few times a week (unless my life is a mess).

embarrassing,family,true story,parents,abide with me game,game,react,let's play,gloom,gloomgames,2019,kassie,embarrassing family,what would you do,visual novel,parenting fails,wwyd videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments