Advertisement

Why Eating Less Often is Better for Your Health and Weight

Why Eating Less Often is Better for Your Health and Weight Eating less often is probably one of the best things you can do for your health and weight. Don't take my word for it, just look at healthy regions around the world, how often they eat, compare to us? They eat on average around 2x per day and many cultures even less. Physiologically there is absolutely no reason to be eating 3 and 4 times per week. The human body does not need food none stop in order to function. Actually, it functions much better when you eat less often.

My name is Stavros Mastrogiannis, and I teach people how to lose all the weight they want and significantly improve their health, but WITHOUT having to count calories, carbs, or sacrifice all their favorite foods and WITHOUT having to spend all their free time in the gym. Yes, it is possible, but not the way most fitness professionals approach weight loss.

The fact is, there are thousands of weight loss experts out there with all different opinions on weight loss and health. So, what makes my opinion any better than theirs? I think that is a fair question to ask and I am going to answer it right now.

First of all, I am not your typical fitness professional. I did not get into the fitness field back in 1992, because I love fitness. I got into the fitness field because I realized the average fitness professional loves fitness too much and doesn't understand the average person who does not. This is one big reason why they keep coming up with exercise and diet programs that very few people can stick with.
How can you come up with an exercise or diet program for people you don't understand? This is one big reason why around 95% of people who lose weight with the current methods of weight loss, end up regaining the weight back.

Besides the fact that I am not a fitness nut, there is another big difference between myself and other fitness professionals. Unlike other fitness experts, my opinion on weight loss and health was not shaped by merely studying in a classroom. I was raised in a very healthy region in Greece, where people lived long healthy lives, cancer was a rare disease, and thin was the norm. My upbringing gave me a unique perspective, which led me to question many of the things I learned in school about weight loss, nutrition, and health. You will be shocked how many of the popular advice people get on how to lose weight and improve their health are entirely or partially wrong. I know I was!

Today you can find hundreds of weight loss and diet programs that can help you lose weight. However, when it comes to sustainable weight loss and vibrant health, you will be hard-pressed to find a program that is more effective than the way I approach weight loss.

If you would like to learn about my approach to sustainable weight loss and vibrant health, go to

The fact is, misinformation and half-truths, are making the process of losing weight and improving health much harder than it has to be. If people knew how simple the whole process of losing weight and getting in shape can be, I truly believe everyone would do it in a heartbeat.

If you would like to learn more about my philosophy on weight loss and health, listen to my radio show "How To Live Your Way Thin" every Thursday at 1:30pm, on
Join my YouTube channel:
Join my Live Your Way Thin Facebook page:


I created these outlets to get the truth about how sustainable weight loss and vibrant health can be achieved. If you see anything on my channel that you disagree with, please don’t hesitate to contact me and let me know why you disagree. I am always open for a friendly debate, and I am not afraid to change my mind on things. Although I know a lot about sustainable weight loss and vibrant health, I don't know everything, so I am always open for a friendly debate. The one thing I know for sure is that whatever the popular methods of weight loss and health are teaching us is not working. It’s time to rethink everything we think we know about weight loss and health.

Weight

Post a Comment

0 Comments