Advertisement

You voted ! High quality Pink thick Lace panty try on and detail

You voted ! High quality Pink thick Lace panty try on and detail These panties are super nice heavy lace panties. I talk about the detail on them and show the wear on my thick mom body.

Support the youtube channel!!! -

**SEND ME GIFTS ! want to send items for me to try on or feature in a video-

Extra videos-

***INSTANT Access to over 278 video exclusives -

FOLLOW ME on social media-
Instagram-
Twitter-

****Shop all my Favorite lifestyle,home improvement, and mom must haves on amazon my favorite place to shop!


For business/sponsorship/questions inquires- irlmommy23@gmail.com

Camera I use-
Mic I use-
Webcam I use-

try on,panty try on,mom,how to,fasion,latina,bum wild,cheeky,fashion,model,amazon shopping,fan mail,thick,chubby mom,confidence,body positive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments