Advertisement

Are You One of the Three Waves of Volunteers? | Soul Mission Quantum Healing

Are You One of the Three Waves of Volunteers? | Soul Mission Quantum Healing In this quantum healing hypnosis session my client wanted to know if she was apart of the second wave of volunteers from Dolores Canon's book The Three Wave of Volunteers & The New Earth.

You will discover what happens during a QHHT session or what is a beyond quantum healing session is like. Take a look behind the curtain into a hypnotherapy session as I speak to the Subconscious or higher self.

💕 Share this video with a friend


Three Waves of Volunteers & The New Earth
Article:
Book:

🎥 Watch next – Dolores Cannon: The Three Waves of Volunteers & The Coming New Earth

✔️The Higher-Self Talks Amazon Rain Forest | Quantum Healing Hypnosis Session


Let’s connect:
Follow me on Instagram

Facebook


Book Your Session with me (Remote sessions available)


About Me:
I'm a Hypnotherapist and Past Life Regressionist and I help people dive into their mind to discover their truest self and release blockages in the body. I became certified in QHHT in 2016 and BQH in 2018. I have helped hundreds of people using this modality and I love what I do.

Resources
📖 Get a FREE Gift!


Search quantum healing hypnosis practitioners near me in these directories



Thanks for watching & Many Blessings to you all!💖🙌
#therealmofprosperity #3WavesofVolunteers

the realm of prosperity,dolores cannon 3 waves of volunteers,the three ways of volunteers,bqh session,hypnosis therapy session,hypnotherapy session what happens,qhht experience,quantum healers,quantum healing hypnosis experience,what does a hypnosis session look like,the event and the new earth,soul mission hypnosis session,julia cannon qhht,whats my soul group,how to discover my soul group,beyond quantum healing session,beyond quantum healing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments