Advertisement

STORYTIME: WORKING WITH ANOTHER YOUTUBER *GONE BAD* + KKW SOOO FIRE COLLECTION REVIEW

STORYTIME: WORKING WITH ANOTHER YOUTUBER *GONE BAD* + KKW SOOO FIRE COLLECTION REVIEW After many attempts and tears...here is the long awaited, recently deleted story time that I have been DYING to share with you guys! In an attempt to kill two birds with one stone I've decided to mesh two of my favorite things together for today's video...Story Times & Makeup! In this story time I'll be sharing my most awkward and damaging experiences I've ever had working with another YouTuber while trying out new makeup and giving you my thoughts on the KKW Sooo Fire Collection that is now carried in Ulta stores which is what prompted my purchase of the products in the first place. (yay convenience). I sincerely hope you guys missed me as much as I missed you and I hope you guys enjoy chillin with me for today's Story Time while getting ready with me...to stay home. I love you guys so so much! See you soon in my next video! XOXO

Products Used:
- The Porefessional Pearl Primer
- Milani Concealer & Perfect Concealer (Light Vanilla)
- KKW Sooo Fire Palette
- KKW Medium Highlighter Stick
- KKW Medium Contour Stick
- HUDA Beauty Life Liner (Extreme Black)
- Sephora Bronzer (Los Cabos)
- Cover FX Monochromatic Blush Duo ( Soft Peach)
- Beauty Bakerie Flour Setting Powder (Oat)
- Clinique High Impact Lash Elevating Mascara
- KKW Lipliner (Nude2)
- KKW Lipstick (Nude2)
- MAC Fix +
- Artist Couture Diamond Glow (Coco Bling)

Products Used:
Milani



Subscribe to Family Channel!!

Become a beloved #Glamazon here!!

KKW,Kim Kardashian West,Sooo Fire Collection,So Fire Review,KKW Review,Makeup Review,First Impressions,Storytime,Story Time,Nikki Glamour,Niki,Nicki,Nikki,Collaborating,Porefessional Primer,Huda Beauty,Kim Kardashian,KKW Beauty,Sooo Fire Palette,So Fire Palette,Beauty Bakerie,Artist Couture,Coco Bling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments