Advertisement

Sublime - What I Got - Super Easy Beginner Guitar tutorial with tabs, backing track

Sublime - What I Got - Super Easy Beginner Guitar tutorial with tabs, backing track New Guitar Tutorials every Monday, subscribe and learn!

Today we are going to learn how to play "What I Got" by Sublime. We are going to break down this song piece by piece geared towards absolutely beginners. There are only two songs, the D and the G, and I will walk you through 4 different rhythms, each on increasingly harder and then we are going to break down the solo as well. With the solo we will use tabs on the screen, break it down note for note and then at the end we will play along with a backing track that I made too so you can make sure that you are able to play it while being on time.

Tabs for all our songs:

Let's see you play it!:

Website:

Skype Lesson Information: tenthumsbproductions@gmail.com

T-shirts:

#TenThumbs #90sGuitarTutorial

Sublime - What I Got - Guitar tutorial with tabs, backing track

Sublime,Guitar,Guitar Tutorial,Sublime Tabs,What I GOt,What I Got Tabs,Backing Track,Sublime Backing Track,how to play sublime on guitar,how to play what i got on guitar,sublime guitar tutorial,what I got guitar tutorial,what i got guitar tutorial with tabs,solo,what I got solo,how to play solo to what i got,

Post a Comment

0 Comments