Advertisement

Weekend vlog, Out buying present for Mum plus 2 SHOUT-OUTS

Weekend vlog, Out buying present for Mum plus 2 SHOUT-OUTS In today's weekend vlog, So this weekend was a busy weekend so Friday was uploading my vlog for that Friday while that was uploading I was sorting out my computer room then after I got my bag ready to go for the bus and go up to Stocksbridge for the weekend then chilled on Friday night then Saturday morning gone to the docs with Grace and her mum and dad then when Grace finished at the Docs we gone down to Hillsborough to get some sandwiches then walked to Leppings Lane to get something for my mum for her Birthday for Sunday then after we dropped off the present then we gone back to Stocksbridge and then we chilled out for the rest off the night then Sunday was a very chilled back day we just watched DVD all day until 4:30pm then I set off for the bus and to go home And so I will see you all tomorrow for the vlog if not then I will see you all on Sunday for the Football Sunday.

Last Vlog:

*Here Is My Social Media:
1-Twitter:

2-Instagram:

*Channel's To Follow-
Grace:


*Anyways If You Are New To My Channel Here Is The 4 Step You Can Take:
Step 1-Click On The Subscribe Button.
Step 2-Hit The Like Button.
Step 3-Put A Comment What You Like Me To Talk About/See More off e.g. meet up's with other YouTube's
Step 4-Put The Notification Bell On So You Will Be Notified When I Upload A Video.
Be Happy :D You Have A Good Day :)

SHOUT-OUTS

Post a Comment

0 Comments