Advertisement

What's the best thing about folding bikes? - B-twin TILT 100

What's the best thing about folding bikes? - B-twin TILT 100 I'm back with another bike review. This time I tested the B-twin TILT 100. I got pretty impressed by it for a folding bike! Hope you enjoy.

This channel is meant to be for adrenaline lovers, outdoors lovers and sport lovers. I post a new video every two weeks so stay tuned for more! I upload videos with outdoor activites, extreme sports, challenges and some of my travel vlogs.


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:


folding bike,tilt 100 review,tilt 100 folding bike,tilt 100 folding bike review,b twin bike,b twin folding bike,btwin foldable cycle,gopro hero 4 black,gopro,gopro hero,review,test,bike review,testing,decathlon bike,decathlon folding bike,

Post a Comment

0 Comments