Advertisement

All Day Organize With Me! | Elle Fowler

All Day Organize With Me! | Elle Fowler We are back to unpacking our house! Today we tackle my office and closet. The house is slowly coming together, and I would love your feedback on the videos you would like to see in the coming weeks! Also - I wasn't clear on two things in the videos on the topic of my closet. One - the shelves are non-removable, so I can't "adjust" the height of my rods to create more dress hanging room. If I could, it would have made it super easy to customize it! Two - Alex is absolutely welcome to use the closet but preferred to have his own closet separate. In LA we had his and hers closets and he likes being able to be messy if he wants while keeping my space neat. It works for us!

You can find links to a lot of my favorite products here:


Instagram:


Twitter:


My Sticker Shop:


My Sticker Instagram:


My Sticker Channel:


My Sticker FB Group:


The planner I use is this one in “Neutral Color Scheme, Vertical Layout”


This video is not sponsored, however I have used some affiliate links. If you purchase something from these links, I receive a small commission, but it does not affect your purchase price.

#

elle fowler,moving,unpacking,organizing,decorating,decluttering,

Post a Comment

0 Comments