Advertisement

Arsenal boss Unai Emery criticised by Henrikh Mkhitaryan as sack rumours intensify- news today

Arsenal boss Unai Emery criticised by Henrikh Mkhitaryan as sack rumours intensify- news today Arsenal boss Unai Emery criticised by Henrikh Mkhitaryan as sack rumours intensify- news today
If you’re able, and if you like our content and approach, please support we. Our work wouldn’t be possible without your help.
****PAYPAL (Only $5/month): ***

#AFC
#gunner
#arsenal
#Arsenalfc
#arsenalfans

Arsenal loanee Henrikh Mkhitaryan criticised Unai Emery’s tactics as he claims they didn’t allow him to play freely. Mkhitaryan played one full season for under-fire Emery after he replaced Arsene Wenger at the helm but ultimately decided to join Roma on loan in the summer as he felt he would get more opportunities there. The attacking midfielder, who can also play on the wings, found first-team opportunities harder to come by under the Spanish manager as he claims his tactics were overly focused and that didn’t allow him any freedom on the pitch. The Armenia international couldn’t meet the former Paris Saint-Germain boss’ demands and was ultimately dropped to the bench. Mkhitaryan told FourFourTwo: “He paid more attention to tactics, so my role changed.“I was starting as a winger, but had to build play with the defensive midfielder.“It’s why I couldn’t contribute as many goals or assists.“I like to play more freely and move wherever there’s space, but you have to do the job that the manager asks.“I couldn’t accept that I had to sit on the bench for some matches.“I know my qualities and what I can do.“I’m 30 years old now and I like to play football, not just sit on the bench and w...

arsenal news today,arsenal transfer news,UCHBmG9ySJoHGuSdxwpF99Gw,Arsenal,boss,Unai,Emery,criticised,by,Henrikh,Mkhitaryan,as,sack,rumours,intensify,news,today,Arsenal boss,boss Unai,Unai Emery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments