Advertisement

Ethereal Artifice (Unrated Extreme Demon) by Zeroya, Sean, and more | On Stream | Geometry Dash

Ethereal Artifice (Unrated Extreme Demon) by Zeroya, Sean, and more | On Stream | Geometry Dash Unbelievable level. One of, if not my favorite, extreme demons of all time. The gameplay is fun and satisfying, the design is creative and appealing, everything about it is so good; even the song! I think what makes it stand out from most extreme demons is that the difficulty is very balanced throughout the entire level. I think Mycrafted and Zeroya did a very good job balancing this level by putting buffs and nerfs where they were needed. There was not a single part of the level that I disliked. Despite it being one of the harder parts, Helpegasus's part was very fun, especially the wave. Going through it was always satisfying. I also really liked Majkomar's and Platnuu's parts. These were the most consistent and the most satisfying for me. I actually found myself playing the second half a lot because I found those two parts very fun. All in all, an incredible level that needs to get rated ASAP.

Stream Link:

Enjoyment: 97/100

Level by Zeroya, Sean, Xec, Voltex, Isane, Helpegasus, Geo, Majkomar, Masu, Platnuu, Enixy, Xaren
Music: NemesisTheory - Rose at Twilight

Level Difficulty: 0/10 (Insane)
Demon Difficulty: N/A
My Demon Difficulty: Extreme Demon
Current Placement on Demon List (as of upload date): N/A
My Placement Opinion on Demon List: ~49
Record Before Completion: 78%
Attempts: 3433

Thumbnail by me

Channel Memberships:

Merchandise:

Twitch:

Twitter:

Discord Server:

Technical,Geometry Dash,GD,Ethereal,Artifice,Extreme,Demon,Zeroya,Sean,GDSean,100%,Speed,Isane,Platnuu,Helpegasus,Enixy,Xaren,Xec,Voltex,Geo,Majkomar,Masu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments