Advertisement

Everything Wrong With 'The Beautiful World of Shane Dawson' & His Series With Jeffree Star

Everything Wrong With 'The Beautiful World of Shane Dawson' & His Series With Jeffree Star hey y'all, in todays video I am discussing & reviewing "The Beautiful World of Shane Dawson" as well as the series "The Beautiful World of Jeffree Star" as a whole and my problems with it.

✭ check out my merch :) ➩

☆Watch More :)☆

✭ my commentary videos on the previous episodes ➩
✭ The Dark Truth About Cancel Culture & Stan Culture ➩
✭ My Thoughts On All Of The Recent Drama On Youtube #3 ➩

☆Follow Me :)☆

✭ instagram ➩ @thelukealexander
✭ twitter ➩ @lukethelunatic
✭ snapchat ➩ lukealexander36
✭ my second channel ➩

☆Business Email ➩ lukealexandercontact@gmail.com

The beautiful world of Shane dawson,The beautiful world of Jeffree star,Shane dawson,Jeffree star,Shane Dawson Jeffree Star series,James charles,Drama,Tea,Luke Alexander,Shane Dawson and Jeffree star,Luke Alexander Shane dawson,The conspiracy collection,Commentary,Funny,Shane Dawson manipulates his audience into spending millions,The conspiracy palette,

Post a Comment

0 Comments