Advertisement

FREE Drake Type Beat - Looking Back

FREE Drake Type Beat - Looking Back Want this beat for FREE??? Subscribe to my Patreon @ and email me proof of subscription. @JWPthe3RD@gmail.com

For Business check here: or email me (JWPthe3RD@gmail.com)(

if you cant find beat your'e looking for from the link above Contact me at JWPthe3RD@gmail.com
Just enjoy the Music!
Follow me on the socials
Twitter - JPatterns3
IG - J.Patterns
Snap - JP39713
Need Visuals -
Wondering Where the visuals come from? Videos titled "Jarell Visuals can be found here" -
Here are my prices
Lease $25
Lease with track outs $45-$50
Exclusive $400 ( Prices vary depending on the beat. Also Some beats are not available exclusive. Email me or hit me up on social media, also all prices are negotiable ) ( Prices are higher depending on view count )
Website coming soon
Please note most pictures used are either from Google or Instagram. I Do Not own these pictures. Credit is given to OVO Sound records and Drake

'A46AGW'

drake type beat,free drake type beat,drake type beat 2019,type beat,free type beat,drake type beat free,free drake type beat 2019,drake beat,type beat 2019,drake type beats,type beat drake,travis scott type beat,type beats,drake,drake instrumental,drake type beat 2019 free,drake freestyle type beat,bryson tiller type beat,drake beats,drake type instrumental,travis scott type beat 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments