Advertisement

goodbye guys, this may be the end (Also a rant video if u don’t wanna see me flip then don’t watch

goodbye guys, this may be the end (Also a rant video if u don’t wanna see me flip then don’t watch Everyone, please read this description

If YouTube takes down this video I am going to be so mad. All they have been doing since YouTube Rewind is stupid crap (Yes because last year’s rewind was one of these examples of stupid crap). This may be my final video and my channel may not last for long. If that’s the case, thank you for watching my videos and staying if you have stayed with me. Please please PLEASE subscribe so I can stay on this site. I really hope YouTube can change.

To YouTube,
Not all people stay on this website for money. People like to make little videos of themselves doing what they love for other people INCLUDING ME. You shouldn’t need to be gaining money to be on their website! Also, some people may be striving to make this their career after a recent “crash”! You can make a living DOING WHAT YOU LOVE. And you can’t get to do that if your channel gets terminated EARLY. I think this idea is completely stupid and you need to put a stop to it.

Quick message:
Please forward this video to other people. Also if you can, send me an email telling me what’s going on.
My email: Tristan4825a@gmail.com

Tiktok= diamondrobber19
Twitch= diamondrobber19yt
Fortnite= diamondrobber 19
Switch Friend Code= Find it on one of my older videos I really don’t fell like typing it
3DS Friend Code= Same thong with switch

Thank you for staying with me for this long. 馃槉

watch

Post a Comment

0 Comments