Advertisement

HOT TAKE: I Enjoy This More Than Overwatch | Paladins

HOT TAKE: I Enjoy This More Than Overwatch | Paladins I think Paladins is super underrated and while it might not be a perfect game it's a FUN game and that's all I care about.
Become Awesome:
Livestream:

Drink: & (Code MrFruit for 10% off)

Xidax PC:

★ WATCH MORE ★


Paladins: Champion of the Realm:


★ CONNECT WITH ME ★


Podcast: bit.ly/GGOverEZPodcast
2nd Channel:
Twitter:
Instagram:


★ SEND ME SOMETHING ★


Mr. Fruit PO Box 1163
Castle Rock CO 80104

===============

HOT TAKE: I Enjoy This More Than Overwatch | Paladins

paladins,paladins champions of the realm,paladins gameplay,paladins new hero,paladins raum,paladins raum gameplay,paladins raum loadout,paladins raum review,paladins review,overwatch,overwatch 2.0,overwatch vs paladins,paladins montage,paladins funny moments,paladins mr fruit,hero shooter,new hero shooter,paladins upate,paladins new,

Post a Comment

0 Comments