Advertisement

It's never over - Valerie Craig showing at Gallery222 Malvern

It's never over - Valerie Craig showing at Gallery222 Malvern Valerie Craig - Artist
I was a nurse for maybe 20 years. I actually went into
administration and my specialty was psychiatric nursing
and drug and alcohol treatment and...I worked at the Malvern Institute coincidentally which
is right down the street from the Gallery. I probably found
a real correlation between the psychiatric part of nursing, I was
not a good med-surg nurse. It was too clinical, too accurate...and what I loved about psychiatry is that there were no
easy answers, often no real clear answers and that's the
same with painting.You're continually evolving and unfolding and that's what I
love about, it's, it's never over. The painting is never really
quite finished

Gallery 222 Malvern
2 Enlighten - 2 Enjoy - 2 Experience
www.gallery222malvern.com

art gallery,malvern,king street,gallery 222 malvern,art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments