Advertisement

This Is Why Some People Dislike Death Stranding - Its Weird and Boring

This Is Why Some People Dislike Death Stranding - Its Weird and Boring CLICK HERE:
If you've ever enjoyed my travel vlogs where I goto unique places, like the Nintendo Of America Store In New York CIty, please check out my NEW CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

So taking a look at the latest big game release of the year: after playing a few hours of this game, here's my overall opinion on Death Stranding. As glad as I am that Kojima took a chance and built a really weird game, I've not found it particularly fun to play and don't plan to continue to play it. Here's why.

death stranding,death stranding review,death stranding opinion,death stranding reviews,death stranding reaction,death stranding sucks,death stranding bad,death stranding boring,death stranding is bad,death stranding is boring,death stranding metacritic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments