Advertisement

10 Worst Practices for Newbie Writers | feat JENNA MORECI

10 Worst Practices for Newbie Writers | feat JENNA MORECI Jenna Moreci, best-selling science fiction and dark fantasy author, joins me to talk about ten of the WORST things you can do as a new writer.

WATCH THE 10 BEST PRACTICES FOR NEWBIE WRITERS ON JENNA'S CHANNEL:

Subscribe to Jenna:
Read her book! (it's fabulous):
Take Jenna's Skillshare class:

Follow Jenna!
HER WEBSITE:
PATREON:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:

Little Birds in ebook and paperback:
Little Birds in signed paperback:

🌎 L I N K S
WEBSITE:
PATREON:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:

🙌D I S C O U N T L I N K S
SKILLSHARE (2 month free trial):
THREDUP ($10 store credit):

📸 E Q U I P M E N T
VIDEO LIGHT:
RING LIGHT:
CAMERA (sorta, mine is discontinued, but this is close):
MICROPHONE:
LAPTOP:

MORECI

Post a Comment

0 Comments