Advertisement

2 THINGS THAT LOOK LIKE AIRPODS BUT ARE NOT AIRPODS!?

2 THINGS THAT LOOK LIKE AIRPODS BUT ARE NOT AIRPODS!? More #Sisasaid content right here where I just sit down and have a conversation with you guys, talk about some stuff I find cool & give a preview of the things I've been working on. In this video, I talk about two things that LOOK LIKE AIRPODS but THEY ARENT! haha! Let me know what you think about this video!

Other #SisaSaid videos:


Giveaways:
Vivo Nex giveaway:
Philips powerbanks:
Huawei Band:

Music:
Bensound - Sexy
Seven Twenty by Diamond Ortiz

FOLLOW ME! 馃槆
Facebook: www.facebook.com/isadoes
IG: @sisasaid
TW: @sisasaid
Shoot me an email at heyisarodriguez@gmail.com

isa does,isa does tech,tech,technology,INSTA360 GO,insta360 go first look,insta360 go hands on,insta360 go review,airpods,airpods hands on,airpods pro hands on,smallest camera,airpods pro,insta360 go video,insta360 go footage,tiny camera review,small cameras for video recording,small cameras for vlogging,small camera,

Post a Comment

0 Comments