Advertisement

ExchangeYearDiaries | thanksgiving, Black-friday, Skincare and having a relaxed nice long weekend

ExchangeYearDiaries | thanksgiving, Black-friday, Skincare and having a relaxed nice long weekend Heyy!
Welcome back to my channel and welcome if you’re new! In this Little vlog I take you along with me on the thanksgiving weekend! I also went Blackfriday shopping, plus a little haul and tested out some skincare products. :))
I really hope you enjoyable video, like and subscribe if you haven’t already done that and see you in my next video!





My Instagram: Olivia.orz




About me:
Hey I’m Olivia Hanna,
And I’m a foreign exchange student spending a year in America. I want to show you around and share my experience with you. Join me on my little adventures throughout the year.
I hope you enjoy!

#vlog,#ExchangeYearDiaries,#exchangeyear,#thanksgiving,#beauty,#skincare,#christmasseason,

Post a Comment

0 Comments