Advertisement

GTA 5 DOT Emergency Message Board Truck Responding To 20 Car Chain Reaction Pile Up Accident In Snow

GTA 5 DOT Emergency Message Board Truck Responding To 20 Car Chain Reaction Pile Up Accident In Snow GTA 5 Real Life Mod Department of Transportation Emergency Message Board Truck / Incident Response Truck Responding To A Disabled Vehicle Struck In An Active Lane of Traffic That Caused A 20 Car Pile Up In The Snow As Cars Skidded Off Into A Ditch.

Check out part 2 to see how Ace Towing Cleaned Up The Scene. Ace Towing Responds To A 20 Car Chain Reaction Pile Up Crash In The Snow

GTA 5 DOT Emergency Message Board Truck Responding To A Police Car Rear Ended On A Traffic Stop

Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & TikTok @Acepilot2k7
馃摳 Instagram:
馃幃Facebook:
TikTok
Join my Discord

#AcePilot2k7 #GTA5 #GTA5RealLifeMod

馃挜Become a Member to support my channel plus get access to use sponsor only emojis

馃弳Become An AceScriber & Subscribe to my website To Play Multiplayer Games With Me & Unlock Exclusive Videos on my website!


馃憰Check Out My MERCHandise -
馃捀 Donate -

Check Out My Computer (Affiliate helps support my channel):

馃摫Chat With Me On Discord, Twitter & Instagram -

馃帴 Subscribe to my Youtube Channel -
馃幃 Follow my Twitch channel -
馃惁 Twitter:

馃棐Take My Quiz & See How Well You Know Me:

How To Mod GTA V for PC:


Mods I Used In This Video:

VMS+ script & Message Board Truck by PnwParksFan. The VMS+ script allows you to fully control and customize messages on arrow boards on vehicles. Keep in mind, this is a very early apha build of the mod.

Join PnwParksFan Parks Benefactor program to get early access to VMS+(Variable Message Signs) Mod plus the DOT truck with the message board:

Realistic Snow Traction

LSPD & SAHP Raincoats for EUP

Working Winch for all vehicles



Ace Towing Skins by Harrison90 aka skinworks


馃幃 My Gaming Computer & Gear:

馃枼Looking for a Gaming PC? click here (sponsored)

acepilot2k7,gta 5 emergency message board truck,lspdfr,gta v,gta 5,gta 5 mods,real life mod gta 5,dot,dot truck,message board,gta 5 real life mod,gta 5 message board,vms+,accident,mva,motor vehicle accidents,dot accident,gta5,gtav,gta 5 dot,gta 5 department of,gta,gta 5 snow,chain reaction crash,chain reaction car crash,car crash in the snow,gta 5 car crash pile up,gta 5 car pile up,gta 5 wrecks,gta 5 mod dot emergency message board truck,snow crashes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments